FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
These are some of the most frequently asked questions that
we receive at the Curriculum and Assessment Office. If you do not
find the answer to your question, you can contact us.
Please select either Curriculum or
Assessment for related questions and answers.
Assessment: Frequently Asked Questions
Show all answers
- I've never done assessment before. Where do I start?
- How do I find out what the current assessment plan/results are for my course or program?
- Who is responsible for doing assessment in my area?
- Where do I submit assessment-related forms?
- How do we report our data and assessment results?
- When must I submit my assessment plans or results?
- How long must we keep our assessment data?
- What should I do if my department needs help with assessment?
- I teach in an area that does not involve any courses that meet the general education requirements. Do I still participate in general education assessment?
- How often do courses, programs, and the general education areas have to be assessed?
- What forms must I fill out regarding assessment?