Washtenaw Community College

Search Washtenaw Community College

English as a second language

Class Schedule
International Student Representative
Who is Teaching?
How Do I Start?
Interesting Web Sites
Contact Us
ESL Home

Click this icon for print-friendly version Print-friendly format
Click this icon to e-mail this web page. E-mail this page

How do I start?

New students must first apply to the college. You can go to the Admissions Office on the second floor of the Student Center to fill out an application or you can do it online.

Two days after submitting your application, you should call (734-973-3543) to make an appointment for an English as a Second Language (ESL) Orientation.

You will take a placement test as part of the Orientation. The placement test will indicate the best courses for you to take.

Home / Academics / Services / Activities / News & Events / About Us / Jobs / Contact Us
© 2014 Washtenaw Community College, 4800 East Huron River Dr,  Ann Arbor MI  48105-4800
734-973-3300 / Feedback & Suggestions / | Flickr | You Tube

WCC Home: English and Writing: English as a Second Language