Washtenaw Community College

Search Washtenaw Community College

   WCC Home: Financial Services
Click this icon for print-friendly version Print-friendly format Click this icon to e-mail this web page. E-mail this page  



Frequently Asked Questions

Accounts Payable
Financial Report
Student Accounting
Treasury Management
Financial Services Home

Frequently Asked Questions

Payroll: Frequently Asked Questions

  1. How do I sign up for direct deposit?

  2. How do I submit my time via the web?

  3. How can I get a copy of W-2?

  4. How do I replace a lost, stolen or stale-dated check?

  5. How can I change my FEDERAL tax withholdings ?

Show all answers

Frequently Asked Questions Categories

Please click a link below for a list of questions relating to each category.


Accounts Payable

Employee Reimbursement via Direct Deposit


Student Accounting (Collections, ePayPlan, Third Party, Tuition)

Home / Academics / Services / Activities / News & Events / About Us / Jobs / Contact Us
© 2016 Washtenaw Community College, 4800 East Huron River Dr,  Ann Arbor MI  48105-4800
734-973-3300 / Feedback & Suggestions / | Flickr | You Tube