Employee Voicemail: Frequently Asked Questions
Show all answers
- How can I check my voicemail on or off campus?
- What is my initial password for checking voicemail?
- How do I change my voicemail password?
- How can I stop, resume, replay, or skip through messages?
- How can I delete and/or restore voicemail messages?
- How can I leave a message without ringing a telephone?
- How can I listen to a message and automatically place a call to the
- How can I compose and send a voicemail message to one or more people?
- How can I create a distribution list?
- How can I play, edit, or delete a personal distribution list using voicemail?
- How can I forward a message to another voicemail mailbox?
- How does name addressing work using voicemail?
- How can I record a reply to a message sender using voicemail?
- How can I transfer a caller to voicemail without ringing the telephone
- How can I tag a message as urgent, private, requesting acknowledgment,
or with a timed, standard, or economy delivery?
- How do I record my personal verification for voicemail?
- How do I record a voicemail greeting?
- What are the voicemail basics?