Faculty Website Setup Instructions|
Instructions on setting up Fugu for secure connections from MacOS X to the courses server:
- Launch Fugu. Fugu is a free Mac program available at
- Enter "courses.wccnet.edu" in the "Connect to:" field and your Username in the appropriate field.
- Click "Continue" to accept the host key, which should match one of the following two:
- Enter your account password and click "Authenticate".
- Create the "public_html" folder by clicking on the "New Folder" icon and creating it Remotely.
- Click and drag your web files into the "public_html" directory. These files should now be viewable to anyone
by going to http://courses.wccnet.edu/~username/ (replace "username" with your username).
Your netID and password can be used to create a website.
Use the links below for information on how to access and set up your web space.