Faculty Website Setup Instructions|
Instructions on setting up WinSCP for secure connections from Windows to the courses server
- Launch WinSCP. WinSCP is a free Windows program available at winscp.net
- Enter "courses.wccnet.edu" for the Host name, and your username and password in the appropriate fields.
- Click "Yes" to accept the host key, which should match one of the following two:
- Create the "public_html" directory by selecting "Create Directory" in the "Files" menu.
- Click and drag your web files into the "public_html" directory. These files should now be viewable to anyone by
going to http://courses.wccnet.edu/~username/ (replace "username" with your username).
Your netID and password can be used to create a website.
Use the links below for information on how to access and set up your web space.