UltraTime (All Users): Frequently Asked Questions
If I have difficulty logging into UltraTime, who should I contact?
If you are experiencing difficulty logging into MyWCC, please contact HRM. However, if you experience problems with the UltraTime link within MyWCC, please contact the Helpdesk at (734) 973-3456 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show all answers
- Why does it kick users during active sessions, even before they reached the time out limit?
- What will be the procedure if an employee forgets their fob or cannot fob in and out? Will the employee be able to manually enter their in and out time on the fob machine or in the self-service system?
- How do we enter college holidays on the system?
- I missed the cutoff time and date to submit my time, so how can this time be entered?
- If I have difficulty logging into UltraTime, who should I contact?
- My supervisor declined my requested future time, now itís locked. How can I remove this information off my calendar?
- If an employee has more than one job on campus, how will they know which distribution code to select?
- Do I have to use my 8 hour floating holiday on one day or can this be split between two or more days?
- How many personal days can I use in a row?
- Whatís the timeout limit in UltraTime?
- How can I make changes to my future leave request?