UltraTime (Supervisors): Frequently Asked Questions
Show all answers
- If you change the view in UltraTime to 2, 3, or 4 weeks, the dates that appear are barely visible. Can these colors be changed to make the dates more visible?
- In the 2, 3, or 4 weeks view, can the month be added somewhere, so you know for sure which month you're viewing.
- What does the exception code DC represent and how can I correct this?
- Under Schedules > Multiple Punch, how should lunch be entered in UltraTime?
- On the schedules tab, how can you go back and view details of an existing created schedule? For example, if I click on someone’s schedule, it opens a window without detail. How can I determine how much lunch time I granted someone?
- When clicking a person’s name, what exactly is the Crew Code? Should supervisors enter O for days the employee is off, such as Saturday and Sunday?
- When clicking a person’s name, what is the rotating group, rotating week, etc.?
- Can you copy one employee’s schedule to another?
- Where can I print the supervisor’s user manual?
- I made a mistake on an employee’s schedule. How can I remove the schedule and start over?
- How can I approve or disapprove time requested in the future?
- If my employee takes unscheduled PTO time off, how can I make a note?
- When viewing an employee's fob reader detail for a specific day, why does IP (In Punch) and OP (Out Punch) have "X's" beneath the column, instead of I or O.?
- When you change a person's schedule and/or grace time, when does it become effective.
- Can I approve my time from home or offsite?
- Should a proxy be able to approve their own time?
- On the current paper timesheets, there's a section for supervisors to sign, stating they authorize that particular person to work over 20 hours that week. How will this be handled within Ultra Time?
- How can I set up a schedule for an employee that works multiple times in the same day? For example, on Monday someone comes in and work 8a-11a, returns to work again from 2p to 5p, and then again from 7p to 9p.
- Is there a report that allows me to view how many hours an employee worked in a given fiscal year? For example, when viewing the hours for my 1100 hour employees.
- If an employee fails to enter their hours during a specific pay period prior to the 11:00 a.m. Monday cutoff, how would they submit these hours to Payroll?
- How do I record unpaid time for an employee who has no time available?
- After the 11:00 cutoff, how can I make changes to an employee’s hours and or absences?
- For employees who have schedules built, will the grace start and end have anything to do with fobbing in and out for lunch?
- If a supervisor is on vacation, how can their approvals be handled?