The Budget & Purchasing Department’s primary function is to serve the College students, faculty, staff and community through the use of a fair and prudent procurement process that is in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan and Federal regulations. The budget & purchasing staff strives to conduct business with professionalism, integrity and teamwork. The Budget & Purchasing Department makes decisions in the College’s best interest and ensures that the use of public funds will be maximized to the fullest extent possible.
The Budget & Purchasing Department is responsible for:
- Managing the college’s annual budget development process to ensure its alignment with the strategic plan, from initial budget development to on-going budget monitoring and analysis.
- Provide long-range financial projections for Board of Trustees and executive level planning.
- Purchasing Card (P-Card)
- Conference Travel
- Vendor Contact Information
- Purchase Orders
- Bids, Request for Proposals (RFPs), and Request for Quotations RFQs).
- Focal point for questions regarding requisitions and processing.
- Issues with Auxiliary Services
- Copy Center
- Fabulous Foods
Bids & RFPs
Bids and Requests for Proposals are open only to selected vendors. If your company has not received a formal Bid or RFP from WCC's Purchasing Department via email, fax or the US mail, you must contact the staff to solicit an invitation.
The deadline for submission of proposals for RFP 5387 is Friday, October 3, 2014 at 3:00pm EDT.
Director of Budget, Purchasing & Auxiliary Services
Budget & Purchasing Analyst
Contract Administrator & Purchasing Analyst
Washtenaw Community College
Student Center Building, Room 326 (SC326)
4800 E. Huron River Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48105-4800
The Purchasing Department is located on the 3rd Floor of the Student Center Building, Room 326.
For driving directions to
the College, see Directions and Maps.
Employee Conference Travel
You will be prompted to log into the intranet in order to download these forms.
Conference Travel Form
Conference Travel Procedure