What is an Entrepreneur?
Entrepreneurs or small business owners create exciting careers with
unlimited potential for personal and financial success. Entrepreneurs
include inventors, as well as, the self-employed business owners.
Entrepreneurship is an attractive option to people who are looking for
- Self-starters, eager to learn and obtain knowledge
- Innovative, with the vision to try new things
- Willing take risks and assume responsibility
- Persistent in reaching their goals
What opportunities are available at your school?
- Entrepreneurs own approximately 25 million small businesses in
the United States.
- Entrepreneurs employ more than half of the country's workforce.
- Entrepreneurs account for more than half of the private sector
- Entrepreneurs provide approximately 75 percent of the new jobs added
to the economy.