Apprenticeship Training: Frequently Asked Questions
As an individual what do I need to do to become an apprentice?
Before you can be an apprentice, you need an employer to sponsor you. Apprenticeships consists of two major components. The classroom training, and 2-5 years of On the Job Training depending upon your classification which is available through your employer/sponsor.
Show all answers
- As an individual what do I need to do to become an apprentice?
- I need to hire a (any manufacturing or maintenance classification). Will you post the job description in your (any technology) classroom?
- How much does apprenticeship training cost?
- When can we start apprenticeship training?
- How do I set up an apprentice training program?
- Can companies without a labor union workforce representation set up apprenticeship programs?
- Some of my employees do not have High School Diplomas. Are they eligible to participate in training programs at the College?