Apprenticeship Training: Frequently Asked Questions
I need to hire a (any manufacturing or maintenance classification). Will you post the job description in your (any technology) classroom?
Most of our students are currently employed but we would be happy to take the job description or you can call our Career Planning and Placement Center directly and give them the information. Their number is 734-677-5155. If you'll fax a copy to us, we'll make certain it gets to the appropriate faculty member.
Show all answers
- As an individual what do I need to do to become an apprentice?
- I need to hire a (any manufacturing or maintenance classification). Will you post the job description in your (any technology) classroom?
- How much does apprenticeship training cost?
- When can we start apprenticeship training?
- How do I set up an apprentice training program?
- Can companies without a labor union workforce representation set up apprenticeship programs?
- Some of my employees do not have High School Diplomas. Are they eligible to participate in training programs at the College?