Apprenticeship Training: Frequently Asked Questions
When can we start apprenticeship training?
Training can begin as soon as you have identified your candidate. Credit for both the On the Job Training hours and the trade-related instruction can be awarded once the paperwork is completed. No time is lost.
Show all answers
- As an individual what do I need to do to become an apprentice?
- I need to hire a (any manufacturing or maintenance classification). Will you post the job description in your (any technology) classroom?
- How much does apprenticeship training cost?
- When can we start apprenticeship training?
- How do I set up an apprentice training program?
- Can companies without a labor union workforce representation set up apprenticeship programs?
- Some of my employees do not have High School Diplomas. Are they eligible to participate in training programs at the College?