Apprenticeship Training Facilities
WCC is conveniently located next to US 23 in Ann Arbor, near the heart of Southeastern Michigan's premier
Get directions to WCC.
The training facilities of the Office of Technical Education include the following:
WCC TechEd Labs
- A manufacturing technologies lab of more than 20,000 square feet equipped
with a vast array of machining equipment
- Approximately 2000 square feet for Hydraulics/Pneumatics hands-on training
- A materials testing lab
- 4000 square feet dedicated to automation/robotics training
- 4000 square feet of Electricity/Electronics/Computerized Controls lab
- 4000 square foot Welding Lab with state of the art welding equipment and an OSHA approved air handling system to make training safer
- numerous networked computer labs
- 2000 square feet dedicated to CNC programming
- 2 interconnected computer labs networked with current CAD software
WCC has breakout classrooms for lecture/discussions adjacent to every lab.
These facilities are available for scheduling 24 hours a day,
seven days a week to accommodate any work shift.