WCC Employment Services
We appreciate your interest in employing our students and alumni. Our employment services
involve a cooperative effort with College Central Network, Inc. Eligible employers may
register online and post jobs FOR FREE to our Web site.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Any employer who wants to post full-time, part-time, internships, cooperative education
opportunities and seasonal jobs.
HOW TO GET STARTED:
Employers must register and receive a password from the Employment Services Center to post
jobs and conduct resume searches. To register:
• Go to http://www.collegecentral.com/wcc
• Click on the icon labeled "Employers."
• Choose "Job Postings and Resume Searches", then click on "Register".
• Complete registration information. Include an email address.
• We will call or send you an email with your password.
USING THE WCC/CCN EMPLOYMENT MODULE:
• Go to http://www.collegecentral.com/wcc and choose the "Employers" icon.
• Click "Job Postings and Resume Searches".
• Choose "Access Account".
• Enter your Access ID and Password
You may now perform the following functions within the
CCN/WCC web site:
- Edit or Review Your Registration Information
Keep your information up to date for the Employment Services Center and students/alumni.
- Update/Preview/Repost Jobs
Manage the postings currently in your account.
- Post a New Job
Give plenty of detail to make your postings attractive to students/alumni!
- Search Student and Alumni Resumes
Find outstanding candidates for you opportunities.
Remember this service is free to you. If you have any questions, we will be happy to answer
them. Please call us at (734) 677-5155. Thank you for considering WCC and our students/alumni.