Before you begin filling out the Foundation Scholarship Application, check the following guidelines
to determine eligibility:
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need. Completion of the Free Application for Federal Student
Aid (FAFSA) is required. The Federal School Code for WCC is 002328.
- Applicant must be a citizen of the United States or an eligible non-citizen.
- Applicants must have at least a 2.0 cumulative grade point average in classes relevant to the applicant's
area of study. Applicants with less than a 2.0 may also be considered, but only with a recommendation
from counseling. If applicant is a new student, please ask instructor to forward interim grades or submit
high school transcripts.
- Applicant must attach one recommendation from instructors/counselors/employers or a professional who can
address your ability to succeed in an academic environment.
- Applicant must attach a typed personal statement of your academic and career goals. Please include (in brief)
why you should receive a scholarship (150 word maximum).
- Incomplete applications or applications received after October 10, 2015 will not be reviewed.
Deadline: October 10 - Winter 2016 Semester
Be sure to indicate the number of credit hours you plan on taking for each semester. Failing to complete
this will result in an incomplete application.
Washtenaw Community College Foundation or Financial Aid
4800 East Huron River Dr
Ann Arbor MI 48105-4800
Questions? Call: 734-973-3705