This year's annual "Salute to Women's Leadership" Luncheon is planned for Thursday, May 8, 2014. As always, this event is a wonderful opportunity to celebrate women, be inspired, and support those who are in pursuit of an education at Washtenaw Community College.
This year's honorees are Rene Greff, Verna McDaniel, and Wendy Woods. The keynote speaker will be Maria A. Thompson.
The proceeds from this annual event provide services and resources that support the women of Washtenaw Community College.
Tickets and sponsorships for the luncheon are available at the following levels (all sponsors will be listed in the program):
- Individual ticket - $65
- Scholar - $125 (includes 1 ticket)
- Mentor - $225 (includes 1/3 page ad in program; no ticket)
- Advisor - $300 (includes 2 tickets)
- Professor - $500 (includes 4 tickets and 1/3 page program ad)
- Department Chair - $1,000 (includes 8 tickets/one table and 1/2 page program ad)
- Dean - $2,500 (includes 8 tickets/one table and full page program ad)
- President - $5,000 (includes 8 tickets/one table, name on event banner, and full page program ad)
- Trustee - $10,000 (includes 8 tickets/one table, name on event banner, and full page program ad)
For more information or to purchase tickets, contact WCC Foundation at 734-973-3665 or email at . You may also purchase tickets online via our Make a Gift page. Be sure to include "Women's Council Luncheon tickets" in the gift designation text box.
View the full event brochure.