This year's annual "Salute to Women's Leadership" Luncheon is planned for Thursday, May 21, 2015. As always, this event is a wonderful opportunity to celebrate women, be inspired, and support those who are in pursuit of an education at Washtenaw Community College.
This year's honorees are Sava Lelcaj, Sarah Newman, and Nancy Wheeler. And we are delighted to announce that Mary Sue Coleman will be the keynote speaker.
The proceeds from this annual event provide services and resources that support the women of Washtenaw Community College.
Tickets and sponsorships for the luncheon are available at the following levels (all sponsors will be listed in the program):
- Mentor - $225 (includes 1/3 page ad in program; no ticket)
- Individual ticket - $65
- Scholar - $125 (1 ticket, name in program)
- Advisor - $300 (2 tickets, name in program)
- Professor - $500 (4 tickets, 1/3 page program ad - 4.5 x 2.385”)
- Department Chair - $1,000 (8 tickets/one table, 1/2 page program ad in program- 4.5 x 3.67”)
- Dean - $2,500 (8 tickets/one table, full page program ad -4.5 x 7.5”)
- President - $5,000 (table recognition sign, 8 tickets, full page program ad- 4.5 x 7.5”)
- Trustee - $10,000 (table recognition sign, 16 tickets, name on event banner, full page program ad-4.5 x 7.5”, and a seat at the speakers table)
All ad/name information must be received by May 12 to be included in the program
For more information or to purchase tickets, contact WCC Foundation at 734-973-3665 or email at . You may also purchase sponsorships and tickets online via our Make a Gift page. Be sure to include "Women's Council Luncheon tickets or sponsorship" in the gift designation text box.
View the full Women's Council brochure, invitation and RSVP card.