Human Resources: Frequently Asked Questions
Show all answers
- What practices do Human Resources follow to keep Social Security Numbers Private?
- What are the hours of operation for the Office of Human
- How do I contact the Office of Human Resource Management?
- How do I get to Human Resources office?
- Will I be notified of the status of my application by Human Resources?
- Does Human Resources accept applications/resumes for positions that are not posted?
- What are the qualifications for becoming a part-time Adjunct Faculty?
- What materials will I need to submit to Human Resources to apply for a position?
- Does WCC sponsor H-1 Visas?
- How many hours can I teach as a part-time faculty?
- As a part-time clerical support staff, how many hours can I work?
- What happens if I do not have all the required materials for my job application?
- When are my application materials due into the Human Resources office?
- How will I be paid?
- Where do I go to pick up my paycheck?
- I am not receiving my direct deposit pay stubs, who do I contact?
- As an employee, how do I change my name and or address with the college?
- As a student, how do I change my name and or address with the college?
- Do I need to complete a full application to apply for each
- Where are jobs posted?
- Where can I get my MyWCC password reset?
- I need to verify my employment over the phone. Who do I contact?
- If the College has an emergency closing will I get paid? What if I am required to work during the emergency closing?
- How can I get paperwork notarized?
- What kind of services does Clerical Services offer?
- What do I need to do to get a substitute for my area?
- What if WCC faculty or staff need temporary help with projects such as filing, shredding and/or mailings?
- Who do I call with questions regarding UltraTime?
- Who should I contact with questions regarding my PTO, vacation, sick and personal time?