Blackboard (Faculty): Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get a Blackboard website?
If you need help in designing your Blackboard class website, review our Blackboard Faculty training schedule at http://www.wccnet.edu/resources/computerresources/blackboard/facultytraining.php or call 734-477-8724.
- If you have not yet done so, setup your netID at Account Management. You access Blackboard with your netID and password.
- Request a Blackboard class website at www.wccnet.edu/bbrequestform.
- We will notify you by email once we have created your website, and you may then log in to Blackboard at blackboard.wccnet.edu with your netID and password.
Show all answers
- What is Blackboard?
- How do I get a Blackboard website?
- I have a Blackboard website, how do I get a new one or copy an existing one?
- How do I log in to Blackboard?
- How do I learn how to use Blackboard in my classes?
- How will my students get access to my Blackboard website?
- How do I grant non-student Blackboard users access to my Blackboard website?
- How do I deny a student access to my Blackboard website?
- What happens to my Blackboard website at the end of the semester?
- My Blackboard class list is crowded with old course websites. How can I clean it up?
- Should I make an archive copy of my Blackboard website? How do I do it?
- How can I get additional Blackboard help?