Blackboard (Faculty): Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get additional Blackboard help?
In addition to this FAQ page and the Blackboard Guidelines (PDF), the Blackboard Help Desk is located in the Gunder Myran Building on the second floor above the library in Room GM225 or GM227. We are available to help with your Blackboard-related questions and concerns in person, by telephone, or by email during these hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:30am to 11:00pm
- Friday, 8:30am to 10:00pm
- Saturday, 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Sunday, 8:30am to 9:00pm
Show all answers
- What is Blackboard?
- How do I get a Blackboard website?
- I have a Blackboard website, how do I get a new one or copy an existing one?
- How do I log in to Blackboard?
- How do I learn how to use Blackboard in my classes?
- How will my students get access to my Blackboard website?
- How do I grant non-student Blackboard users access to my Blackboard website?
- How do I deny a student access to my Blackboard website?
- What happens to my Blackboard website at the end of the semester?
- My Blackboard class list is crowded with old course websites. How can I clean it up?
- Should I make an archive copy of my Blackboard website? How do I do it?
- How can I get additional Blackboard help?