Blackboard (Faculty): Frequently Asked Questions
My Blackboard class list is crowded with old course websites. How can I clean it up?
Each course that you have access to is listed alphabetically on the Blackboard Welcome Screen under My Courses. Over time this list can become unmanageably large. You can make this list shorter and still have access to your course under the My Courses tab.
To customize the My Courses list on the Welcome Screen, follow this process:
These courses will no longer show on your Welcome Screen. If you want to access them, just click on the My Courses tab and you will find them listed there.
- Click the Pencil Tip icon on the right side of the My Courses title bar.
- On the course list, uncheck the boxes under Display Course Name and Display Announcements for the courses you no longer want listed on the My Courses Welcome Screen.
- Click on Submit.
Show all answers
- What is Blackboard?
- How do I get a Blackboard website?
- I have a Blackboard website, how do I get a new one or copy an existing one?
- How do I log in to Blackboard?
- How do I learn how to use Blackboard in my classes?
- How will my students get access to my Blackboard website?
- How do I grant non-student Blackboard users access to my Blackboard website?
- How do I deny a student access to my Blackboard website?
- What happens to my Blackboard website at the end of the semester?
- My Blackboard class list is crowded with old course websites. How can I clean it up?
- Should I make an archive copy of my Blackboard website? How do I do it?
- How can I get additional Blackboard help?