Blackboard (Student): Frequently Asked Questions
What computer skills will I need for a class that uses Blackboard?
To participate successfully in a Blackboard-enhanced class you'll need these computer skills:
- Basic word processing
- Ability to use a browser to:
- locate and visit Web sites when provided with a Web address (URL)
- follow web links
- print web pages from your browser
- Familiarity with email software to:
- send and receive mail
- edit messages and reply to senders
- retrieve and open file attachments
- attach a file to a message
- cut, copy, and paste text between messages
Show all answers
- How do I change my Blackboard password?
- I don't remember my netID password. How can I get it?
- What kind of web browser do I need to use Blackboard?
- I still have a question about Blackboard. Who do I contact for technical support?
- How do I log in to Blackboard?
- What's my netID and password?
- Where can I go to get Blackboard training?
- Can my computer run Blackboard effectively?
- What computer skills will I need for a class that uses Blackboard?
- I had problems with a quiz or exam in Blackboard. What should I do?