How do I change my Blackboard password?
Your Blackboard password is your netID password. You can change your netID password at Change Password .
I don't remember my netID password. How can I get it?
In order to reset your netID password, visit Forgot password .
What kind of web browser do I need to use Blackboard?
Internet Explorer: 8, 9 and 10
Firefox: Final Release Channel
Chrome: Stable Channel
Safari: 4.x, 5.x and 6.x supported.
No mobile device web browsers are supported.
I still have a question about Blackboard. Who do I contact for technical support?
Please email email@example.com or call the Blackboard Help Desk at 734-477-8724.
How do I log in to Blackboard?
If you do not know your netID or password, visit
Account Management .
- Go to the Blackboard log in page at blackboard.wccnet.edu.
- Click on User Login.
- Enter your netID and password and click the Login button.
What's my netID and password?
You use your netID and password to log in to Blackboard. If you have not set up your netID, visit Account Management.
Where can I go to get Blackboard training?
Check the schedule on the Blackboard Student Orientation page. You are welcome to attend any Introduction to Blackboard session that is listed there.
Can my computer run Blackboard effectively?
The Blackboard software requires a current web browser, a current version of Java, and at least a dialup Internet connection. However, some Blackboard websites are rich with multimedia content. For this reason, WCC recommends:
Please see the Detecting your computer's capabilities page on the Distance Learning website to check for plug-ins already installed on your computer. Other software may be required depending on what courses you are taking. See your class syllabi for details.
- Pentium 4 PC or equivalent Macintosh computer.
- 128k or faster broadband connection to the Internet.
- Updated versions of the following software:
- Windows Media Player
- Adobe Flash
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Real Player
What computer skills will I need for a class that uses Blackboard?
To participate successfully in a Blackboard-enhanced class you'll need these computer skills:
- Basic word processing
- Ability to use a browser to:
- locate and visit Web sites when provided with a Web address (URL)
- follow web links
- print web pages from your browser
- Familiarity with email software to:
- send and receive mail
- edit messages and reply to senders
- retrieve and open file attachments
- attach a file to a message
- cut, copy, and paste text between messages
I had problems with a quiz or exam in Blackboard. What should I do?
In the event of a problem with a Blackboard quiz or exam, contact your instructor for assistance. They will let you know the status of your test and advise you of your options.
Show all answers
- How do I change my Blackboard password?
- I don't remember my netID password. How can I get it?
- What kind of web browser do I need to use Blackboard?
- I still have a question about Blackboard. Who do I contact for technical support?
- How do I log in to Blackboard?
- What's my netID and password?
- Where can I go to get Blackboard training?
- Can my computer run Blackboard effectively?
- What computer skills will I need for a class that uses Blackboard?
- I had problems with a quiz or exam in Blackboard. What should I do?