Washtenaw Community College

Search Washtenaw Community College

WCC Adult Transitions - GED Plus homeHOMEsite mapSITE MAP

Have Money Problems?

Adult transitions can help. We'll arrange for a scholarship to cover your classes and books if you are financially eligible. Contact the Adult Transitions Career Education Coordinator about short term certificates and how you can get help.

Click this icon for print-friendly version Print-friendly format
Click this icon to e-mail this web page. E-mail this page