Students who need GED Transcripts must contact:
Workforce Development Agency,
State of Michigan
Division of Education & Career Success - GED Testing
Victor Office Center,
201 N. Washington,
Lansing, MI 48913
You can request your GED transcript by filling out the request for transcript form.
Beginning March 16, 2015, Michigan's Workforce Development Agency (WDA) is partnering with the GED Testing Service for fulfillment of requests for GED transcripts and certificates.
- After March 14, 2015 Michigan GED test takers who have earned a GED credential and want to order duplicate copies of transcripts and official Michigan GED certificates, please contact GED Testing Service online or by telephone at 888-906-4031.
- Employers and educators needing verification of GED issuance may also contact GED Testing Service online or by telephone at 888-906-4031.
- A $15.00 fee will be charged by GED Testing Service to process these requests.
- After March 14, 2015, WDA will no longer accept paper, phone, fax, e-mail, or walk-in requests for the fulfillment of GED credentials. Contact GED Testing Service online or by telephone at 888-906-4031.
- View the FAQs about Michigan's GED Credentialing for more information.