Procedures for Loaning Equipment
The Equipment Loan Form is available online as a PDF.
You will need Acrobat Reader to view the PDF document, which is saved as
- A student, who is registered with
Learning Support Services (LSS), may request equipment to be on loan.
- LSS will check availability of equipment.
- If available, the student completes the Equipment Loan Agreement form each semester.
Equipment must be returned at the end of each semester (or immediately if the student is no longer continuing in classes). While the equipment may be reissued, the condition and function will be checked each semester.
- The terms of the Loan Agreement must be followed.
- If any equipment is outstanding and not returned as agreed, no other equipment will be loaned to the student. If the student has damaged the equipment (beyond normal wear and tear) an assessment will be done prior to loaning out any additional equipment.