Faculty Instructions for Test Administration in Learning Support Services (LSS) |
Testing with Accomodations
Tests are administered in Learning Support Services (LSS) for students who have registered in LSS with a documented disability and have been approved for accommodations. The following may be included:
Students have the option of taking tests in the classroom or at the Testing Center. However, only LSS can provide the above listed accommodations.
- Extended test taking time (if test is administered in the classroom versus the testing center)
- Proctored in a location where distractions are reduced
- Use of assistive technology
When students schedule a test in LSS they are to notify the instructor of the date and time of the testing appointment.
The instructor then:
- completes a Test Instructions Form for each test.
- delivers the test and Test Instructions Form to LSS (LA 104) at least one day prior to the student's testing appointment.
- indicates on the Test Instructions Form whether a completed test will be picked up by the instructor or delivered to the instructor's mailbox by LSS staff.
Hours for dropping off and picking up tests are Monday-Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Tests are administered in LSS Monday-Thursday between 9:00am and 5:00pm. Spring/Summer terms may have reduced hours. Please call 734-973-3342.
To view PDF documents, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer.
If you do not already have Adobe Acrobat
Reader, you can download it for free from
Download the Test Instructions Form (PDF).
If questions, please contact Lynnette Viers, LSS Test Proctor, at 973-3342 or e-mail .