Get your textbooks, supplies and snacks at the WCC Barnes & Noble Bookstore
- Visit our on-campus store on the first floor of the Student Center Building or call us at 734-973-3594.
- Save time and money - order your books online at washtenaw.bncollege.com.
- Get educational discounts on software at Thinkedu.com/bncollege.
- Buyback: Students can sell back their used books every day at the bookstore. Best prices are usually during the last
week of the session and are based on current demand. Student ID required for buyback.
- Returns: Receipts must accompany returned merchandise and are subject to strict time limits;
policies regarding returns are posted in the Bookstore.
- Fall and Winter semesters:
Mon to Thu, 8:30am to 6:30pm
Fri, 8:30am to 3:00pm
Sat, 9:30am to 1:30pm
- Spring/Summer semester:
(These hours start Memorial Weekend)
Mon to Thu, 9:00am to 5:00pm
Fri, 9:00am to 1:00pm