Washtenaw Community College

Search Washtenaw Community College

Washtenaw Community College: Information for WCC Faculty

   WCC Home: Staff: Information for WCC Faculty
Click this icon for print-friendly version Print-friendly format Click this icon to e-mail this web page. E-mail this page  

WCC Faculty Information:


Faculty Online Approvals

Grade Posting & Submission Information

Instructional Web Sites

Part-Time Faculty Commons and Resources

WCC Staff Home

Grade Change Information: How to Change a Grade.

The "long" grade change form in pdf format is available through the MyWCC/Web for Employees site. To access the form, login, click "Faculty Services", then click the "Grade Change" menu item. If you need to change a grade, print out the pdf file, complete the form and forward it to your Dean for approval. Shortly, we hope to have an electronic version of the form that you will be able to complete and submit online.

WCC Faculty: Grades, incomplete grade contracts, and grade changes
are now submitted online via MyWCC/Web for Employees.

   Click and log into MyWCC.

If you need instructions, please follow the links below.

How to Submit Grades.

How to Submit an Incomplete Grade Contract.

How to Change a Grade.

Due Dates.

Back to Grade Posting & Submission Information Page.

Home / Academics / Services / Activities / News & Events / About Us / Jobs / Contact Us
© 2016 Washtenaw Community College, 4800 East Huron River Dr,  Ann Arbor MI  48105-4800
734-973-3300 / Feedback & Suggestions / | Flickr | You Tube