Ordering Office Supplies
WCC has a contract with Staples for purchase of office supplies for the College. WCC Staff are also eligible to
purchase supplies for personal use at a discount through Staples. Personal orders must be for a minimum of $35 and will be shipped to their home or business (not to WCC). A personal credit card must be used.
For College Use
Staff designated to purchase supplies for the College should contact Kathy Tuttle in Purchasing (x5231) to get
information and/or to establish a Stapleslink account. Other faculty/staff who need office supplies for
College-related activities should contact the designated person in their department or area.
For Personal Use
To place orders on-line for personal needs, staff must create an account by filling out a registration form.
Follow these directions to access the on-line registration form.
All personal orders placed on-line through StaplesLink.com will have a different account number than for orders placed
on-line for College purchases. Staff members authorized for College purchases who want to get a personal use account
too, must use the correct account number when placing orders.
- On the WCC home page, click on the staff link at the top of the home page.
- Visit the MyWCC web site and
log on using your netID and password.
- Click on the "Staples Business Advantage" link. This link will invite you to create a new account for personal use
or give you access to order if you already have a personal use account.
- To open a new account, Click on the "Create a Stapleslink.com account for personal use" link and then fill out and
submit the registration form that appears.
- Send an email to to let her know that you have filled out the form.
- Once the registration is accepted and recorded, you will receive an email from Staples verifying your StaplesLink
personal login and Password.
- You may return to the MyWCC web site,
click on the "Staples Business Advantage" link, then click on the "Purchase office supplies for personal use" link,
and then login and order your supplies.
For all questions relating to Staples accounts, contact Kathy Tuttle in Purchasing at x5231.