You are always encouraged to consult a counselor or advisor. If it is a busy time of year or you have many issues to discuss, you may want to check in at the Counseling desk an hour before closing to allow enough time to address your advising needs.
Counseling is available on a first-come, first-served basis for students on the following days and times (with the exceptions noted below).
Regular Office Hours
- Monday through Thursday: 8:00am to 7:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am to 1:00pm (Counseling staff will be available at Student Connection)
Closed from Wednesday, December 24 through Thursday, January 1. Reopen on Friday, January 2, 2015.
Offices Closed in 2015
- Monday, January 19 (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day)
- Saturday, May 23 (Memorial Day Saturday)
- Monday, May 25 (Memorial Day)
- Friday, July 3 (Independence Day Friday)
- Saturday, July 4 (Independence Day)
- Saturday, September 5 (Labor Day Saturday)
- Monday, September 7 (Labor Day)
- Thursday and Friday, November 26 and 27 (Thanksgiving Recess)
- Saturday, November 28 (Thanksgiving Day Saturday)
- Thursday, December 24 through Saturday, January 2, 2016 (Semester Break)