Washtenaw Community College

Search Washtenaw Community College

Washtenaw Community College Transfer Resources

WCC Home: Other Services: Transfer Resources: M-POD   

Click this icon for print-friendly version Print-friendly format Click this icon to e-mail this web page. E-mail this page  


How M-POD Works


Transfer Guides

Contact Information

Transfer Resources:

Articulation Agreements

Course-for-Course Equivalencies

Four-Year College Campus Visits

MACRAO Transfer Agreement


Other Resources

Transfer Credit

Transfer Guides

Transfer Resources Home

Other Student Services:

Advising and Counseling

Career Services

International Students

Student Activities

Students With Disabilities

Student Resource & Women's Center

Study/Learning Assistance

Testing Center & GED Testing

Transfer Resources

Introduction to M-POD

Many students choose to attend Washtenaw Community College for 2 years before transferring to the University of Michigan to complete their degree. This program will provide you with support services to make your transition as easy as possible.

At First, making the move to the UM seems difficult...

You have to research academic programs, find a knowledgeable counselor, become familiar with collegiate life, apply for admission, find financial aid, locate affordable housing and determine how your WCC credits will count toward a UM Bachelor's degree.

...but, M-POD can make continuing your education at UM easier than you think!

What does M-POD offer?
  • Assurance that your WCC credits will transfer toward UM freshman/sophomore requirements
  • One-on-one counseling
  • A mentorship program
  • Orientation to UM/WCC resources

Home / Academics / Services / Activities / News & Events / About Us / Jobs / Contact Us
© 2014 Washtenaw Community College, 4800 East Huron River Dr,  Ann Arbor MI  48105-4800
734-973-3300 / Feedback & Suggestions / | Flickr | You Tube