Who Can Participate?
Any student planning
to complete at least 55 credit hours at WCC and then transfer to the University
of Michigan and who would like individual advising, may be eligible to take
part in the program.
Under the terms of the transfer
admission agreement, the University of Michigan's Office of Undergraduate
Admissions in Ann Arbor will consider students for transfer admission to one of twelve
schools or colleges listed, once they fulfill the following requirements:
- Earn an overall grade point average of 3.0 or better while attending Washtenaw Community College
(3.4 for the School of Business: 3.5 for certain fields of Engineering).
- Successfully complete all courses specified in the WCC Transfer Guide (See Alexandra McCracken
at WCC, Room SC201 for details)
- Successfully complete all prerequisite courses established by the school or college in which
they intend to enroll.
- Submit a formal application and any necessary supporting materials to the University of Michigan's
Office of Undergraduate Admissions by the application deadline.
Applications must be received while spaces are still available
for the intended term of enrollment.
Which schools and colleges at U of M are involved?
- A. Alfred Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning
- School of Art and Design
- School of Business
- School of Dentistry Dental Hygiene Program
- School of Education
- School of Engineering
- College of Literature, Science and the Arts (LS&A)
- School of Music
- School of Natural Resources and Environment
- School of Nursing
- College of Pharmacy