This page explains registration for WCC credit classes.
Register early so that you have a better chance of getting into the class you want!
By registering for classes at WCC, you accept responsibility for reading and conforming to
all policies, procedures, deadlines, fees, and other requirements published by WCC. Billing
errors must be reported to WCC within 30 days.
How to Register
Your Assigned Registration Start Time
- Be admitted to WCC. If you have not yet been admitted to WCC please see the
Steps to Take Credit Classes.
- Prepare for Registration
in advance so that you can register without difficulty.
- Take care of special requirements if you are in one of the following groups:
- Academic Caution or Warning Status Students
- Emeritus Students
- ESL Students
- F-1 Visa Students
- High School Students
- Home School Students
- Minor Students
- Students Wanting to Register for 18 or more credit hours
- Veteran Students
- Make sure you understand the Waitlist Guidelines.
- Log in to MyWCC
and register once the registration period has started.
- Pay Your Bill by the payment deadline to keep your seat.
- Take note of the information on the After You Register page.
No Registration on Certain Dates
- Current and Readmitted Students
Anyone who took WCC credit classes in any semester from Winter 2012 to Fall 2013 can register for Winter 2014 classes without reapplying for admission. Anyone who took WCC credit classes in any semester from Spring/Summer 2012 to Winter 2014 can register for Spring/Summer 2014 classes without reapplying for admission.
Registration begins on the following dates:
- Winter 2014 registration begins November 13
- Spring/Summer 2014 registration begins March 12
Check your earned credit hours as of the end of the Spring/Summer 2013 semester in MyWCC to learn what time you can register on your assigned date:
- 45 hours or more – 8:00am
- 30 hours or more – 11:00am
- 15 hours or more – 1:00pm
- Less than 15 hours – 3:00pm
Earned credit hours are overall credit hours (WCC earned hours plus accepted transfer hours) as of the end of the Spring/Summer 2013 semester. Classes in progress and transfer credit pending evaluation or posting are not included in these hours.
New students can register starting at 9:00am on November 14 for Winter classes and March 13 for Spring/Summer classes.
Register any time (except for the no registration dates) from your start time through 8:00pm the day before your class begins.
- Sundays from 3:30am until 5:30am
- After 8:00pm the day before the class begins
- Friday, December 6, until 3:00pm
- Friday, January 10, from 8:00am until 10:00am
WCC offers Web access and help with Online Services
- WCC provides free computer and internet access at the Computer Commons.
- For help with online services on a first-come, first-served basis, come to the Student Connection.
Counseling and Advising|
If you need help with prerequisites or finding the right courses for your program, talk to an advisor and get help reaching your goals.