College On Demand (COD)
College on Demand (Distance Learning at WCC) is an online format that makes the classes you need to earn your certificate or degree more accessible.
COD brings college classes to you!
Want to find out more:
- Watch and hear important concepts explained through video lectures.
- Manage your time by working on the course when it fits your busy schedule.
- Meet course deadlines through the flexibility of the online environment.
- Learn and interact with other students, including UA Brothers and Sisters throughout North America.
- Participate in discussion boards, submit assignments, and take tests - all online, without coming to campus.
- Learn from instructors who are accomplished professionals in their field.
Find out more about taking classes online.
WCC encourages you to prepare for the COD learning experience by enrolling in the Introduction to Online Learning class via the
UA COD registration portion of this website.
General Education classes follow the regular College semester schedule
and require registration via MyWCC.
Construction Supervision (UAS) classes start anytime you need
and require registration via the UA COD registration portion of this website.
If you have a problem with an online class at WCC, review your Student Rights and Responsibilities described in the
Board of Trustees Policy 4095.